Just a little update for those following the blog. Julianna doesn't want to come yet, I think she's decided to wait until her Mimi's birthday (Nic's mom) to be born(10/11/19XX). I think she also wants to be the biggest thing in Dallas on Saturday (not the Texas/OU game).
Hopefully they'll start her on the big drugs to get her going soon and to speed the process along. The nurse said she'll come sometime tonight, possibly after midnight. In the meantime we'll just keep the lights out and sound off while we wait this out.
Ashley is being a trooper. Thanks for your prayers,
Nic
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for keeping us updated!! Come on out Julianna :-)
It's hard to do now, but you won't care a bit once she arrives. I was induced to have Audrey on a Friday and didn't have her until Sunday. It was hard to leave the hospital w/o a baby, but we knew it was for the best. You just want the baby to be healthy! Julianna will come when SHE is ready...so watch out for that independent nature!
I just read the updates of the past day(s). I'm so sorry you are having to wait and wait and wait. The BIG drugs are no fun for mom. We look forward to introducing Rachel to Julianna. Keep your girl as comfortable as you can. The little one will be in your arms soon:-)
Post a Comment