She is beautiful - I love all the hair! Sounds like you have had a long couple of days....but I know it is worth it to have her here! I am impressed with Nic's pictures during the C-section....Marc would not dare look over that curtain! We are 10 weeks into this parenting thing and while it has its challenges sometimes, it is wonderful! Enjoy each moment - the days fly by! Love, Maria Moore
Oh my gosh! I've been searching for you in blog world and on facebook and I find your blog just as you bring a daughter into the world! Congratulations - what a mom you will be! I'm so happy to be able to keep up with your family now! Becky
11 comments:
Wow! She does have a lot of hair! She's beautiful!
Thanks for sharing...she is beautiful! Ava can't wait to play with her new friend. See yall soon.
She is beautiful!!! Congrats...I will look forward to more pictures soon!!
Michelle
I am so happy for you guys. You are so blessed. God is great! Congrats to the new family!
She is beautiful - I love all the hair! Sounds like you have had a long couple of days....but I know it is worth it to have her here! I am impressed with Nic's pictures during the C-section....Marc would not dare look over that curtain!
We are 10 weeks into this parenting thing and while it has its challenges sometimes, it is wonderful! Enjoy each moment - the days fly by!
Love, Maria Moore
So beautiful guys! Sorry you had to go the c-section route. Can't wait to meet her and see your beaming faces!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
beautiful! I love how Nic added the apgars (which was spelled correctly). That is funny and what great scores!
Oh my gosh! I've been searching for you in blog world and on facebook and I find your blog just as you bring a daughter into the world! Congratulations - what a mom you will be! I'm so happy to be able to keep up with your family now!
Becky
Yay!! She's so pretty!
She is sooo BEAUTIFUL! She is a pretty, pretty baby! Hope to see ya'll soon!
Post a Comment