
So, this is Nic. Posting my first blog entry on Belcher Blessings. I don't know how my parents ever did it way back in 1980. No internet access at he hospital, free premium movies, DVD player, good food, etc!!! I bet I was born in black and white.
Anyway, we went to the doctor this morning and he sent Ashley to the hospital to be monitored. They started monitoring her around 9:30 or 10. Its now about 2:30. The nurse came in and said, "I really don't know what the doctor will do." So, we may be going home in the next hour or staying a few days.
I guess this is a good example of how we are no longer in control. Thanks for your continued prayers. Hopefully Julianna Grace will be here some time soon (though Ashley now believes she will never come out).
Anyway, we went to the doctor this morning and he sent Ashley to the hospital to be monitored. They started monitoring her around 9:30 or 10. Its now about 2:30. The nurse came in and said, "I really don't know what the doctor will do." So, we may be going home in the next hour or staying a few days.
I guess this is a good example of how we are no longer in control. Thanks for your continued prayers. Hopefully Julianna Grace will be here some time soon (though Ashley now believes she will never come out).

No comments:
Post a Comment