We arrived home yesterday afternoon around 5pm. As was typical, Bella was very skittish about her new little sister and ran under the bed when they first met. Solomon on the other hand is very interested, especially when Julianna cries. Solomon likes to meow a bunch.
We also took Julianna for her check up today. She is at 6lbs & 14 oz, (only a weight loss of a couple ounces). She's also a little jondanced (I had to take Julianna to the lab for the heel stick since mommy didn't want to witness little Julianna bleed). Julianna did very well on the trip and especially enjoyed her car seat and the car ride (I assume so since she was obviously enjoying her sleep)
(Julianna gets her picture with John McCain)
Julianna got up to date with current events by watching the debate tonight with mommy and daddy. Unfortunately neither candidate answered her questions about a tax credit for milk and toys. Watch out world....I can see it now "Julianna for president in 2044!!

8 comments:
I love the pic of her in her bed! She is sooooo tiny.
I remember putting Alyssa in her bed for the first time. She looked so little...they grow way too fast!! She is precious!! Enjoy every minute.
Precious! Sounds like she is doing great!
Love the pics! Seriously nic-the pic with her and McCain is over the top!
I got a tear in my eye at the mention of 2044. It reminds me of Belcher/Phillips in 2016.
Sorry we miss you guys at the hospital. We look foward to coming to visit Julianna soon! Cute pics!
Had to comment again! It is so nice to see ya'll! Hope you are doing well! Julianna is just a doll! Justin and I cannot wait to meet her!
I'm so happy for you and Ashley!
Let the brainwashing begin. Nic, your family is precious! With you two as parents, she'll definitely be a strong leader and politically minded. I just hope for your sake, she chooses to be a Republican. Perhaps you should start praying now. =)
Post a Comment