Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Stay at home Moms...Priceless
Ok, this blog is almost always devoted to Julianna and her activities. However, I saw a news clip this morning about stay at home moms and their would be salaries, if we paid someone to do our jobs. The grand total... $122,732.00!!!! That's right ladies, those of us that stay home would make six figures. How cool is that! I just wanted to take a moment to applaud all stay at home moms. It is an exhausting, ever changing, unpredictable job that I know I wouldn't trade for all the money in the world. Truly, the salary of a stay at home is PRICELESS, because we are paid in hugs, smiles, laughs, kisses, quality time and memories. This mom considers herself a multi-trillionaire blessed with the opportunity to be able to stay at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How ironic that you posted this because today I heard the kids talking about how they want you to come back to Nebbie and work...in 6th grade so they can have you again! :) (I think they are afraid of the 6th grade teachers! ha ha ha!)
Amen sister!
Your family is so cute! and Little Julianna is precious! What a great mom you are and what a privilege to be given the opportunity to discover the magnificent masterpiece the Lord has created in each one of our children to be revealed over a lifetime - one day - one moment at a time! That IS priceless and definitely worth it! Our "baby" is 21!- Stay-at-home mom of five
Post a Comment