Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Marvelous Mother’s Day!

My second Mother’s Day was awesome! It started with breakfast in bed where I received two cards, one from Nic and one from Julianna. Julianna is quite advanced for her age, so there was a one page letter attached detailing her seven month old thoughts of Mommy. It also contained the most precious handprint I have ever seen. We went to church and were met by both Nic’s parents as well as my parents. After a fabulous sermon by Gordon, we headed to Café Greek to enjoy a delectable lunch. My day concluded with a restful afternoon nap as well as the night off in the kitchen. It was a beautiful day that I will remember forever. I am so blessed to be Mommy to Julianna and share the important role of parenting with Nic. They are both incredible, amazing blessings to my life. I am so proud to be called Mom and I adore the responsibility with which I have been entrusted. Thank you to my phenomenal husband, whom I love dearly, that made all this possible. I love you!

The Belcher Family Mother's Day 2009



Julianna, Mommy, Gami and Mimi

Mother's Day 2009

No comments: