Monday, February 2, 2009

Date Night


Friday night Nic and I had a fabulous date night. Unbeknownst to Nic I got us tickets to a Frank Sinatra concert. Obviously it was not the original Frank, but the guy sounded quite close to the original. We enjoyed a salmon dinner at home and then left our sweet angel in Gami’s loving care. Both being huge Frank fans, we loved the music, sang along a bit and enjoyed a romantic, fun evening out just the two of us. We brought the night to an end with ice cream from Braums. It was a beautiful, memorable date with my incredible husband. What a tremendous blessing!

2 comments:

laura jo said...

How fun! Eric loves Sinatra, too. In fact, on my blog, there's a video of him singing Sinatra at the Bellagio in Vegas. Check it out! :) I'm glad you guys got a night out. Blessings!

Texas Cookie Jar said...

okay, you sweet kids, keep those date nights going!! I have something planned for Bricey boy Friday night. :-)

Barry proposed to his Jill and we'll have a August 7 wedding in Guthrie, OK . . .looks like I'm going to be a mother-in-law again!

We'll all be together at Sing Song . . are you guys coming to show off your precious baby? let us know!

love you bunches,
Bek