Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Two Cute Cousins and Snow/Ice Day Commentary




This picture just warms my heart. A few weeks ago Julianna enjoyed some quality cousin time with Caroline at Alex's birthday. Alex, Caroline's big brother, turned three and the girls were there to join in the fun. Big Daddy and Gami enjoyed it just as much or more. Tomorrow we are looking forward to our first play date with Caroline. I'm sure there will be pictures to document the event. :)


Who doesn't love an ice day? While my anticipation was not as much as it used to be while teaching, I did go to bed with a little wish in my heart that Daddy could enjoy some extra time with us in the morning. Then, at 6:00 when my cell phone rang, I knew it was a snow day. Rockwall still has me in their system to contact for snow days, even though I am no longer teaching there. So, it was back to bed for the Belchers. Later, when "Little Gracie" greeted the morning, we had some quality, family time. We even enjoyed a homemade breakfast and coffee. It was delightful and such a treat. Daddy did leave for work later and thankfully arrived safely. We are so blessed by Daddy's great job where he can bring home the bacon. We love you and you are our hero!!!!

1 comment:

Venus said...

What a fun ice day :) Julianna is getting cuter by the minute!! Can't wait to squeeze her!