Monday night at 11:15 or so Nic and I sprang out of bed fearing a terrible storm. We had been watching the news earlier and knew it was a possibility. We already had a plan, he would get the baby and car seat and I would get all the supplies. We piled into the closet along with Bella. Unfortunately, Solomon was no where to be found, Nic said he could fend for himself. We waited out the storm. We turned the TV up really loud so we could hear it from the closet. As we were listening we heard them say to take cover if you are in our area, then we heard there was a wall cloud spotted just a few blocks from our house. I couldn’t believe it. Here we were in this storm, in the closet with our newborn, who by the way, slept through whole thing. (pictured right, Julianna taking cover in her car seat) We listened until the news said the storm was well past our house before we emerged from the closet. Thankfully, we were all safe and there was no damage to the house. We made sure to take pictures so we could one day tell Julianna the whole story.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, birthday and a storm. Y'all have had a busy week! Let's get together soon, I am so excited to catch up with y'all! Contact me at kelannhoop on yahoo. Have a great week!
I'm glad y'all are safe. We had to do the same thing when Audrey was a newborn. I didn't think about the carseat. That's smart.
Post a Comment