Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Big 3-0!


Last Tuesday the 2nd I entered my 30's. It was a wonderful day full of long awaited shopping and some awesome pampering. My mom came over and took care of Julianna while I took a nice leisurly bath. Then, my amazing husband came home with flowers and gifts. It was awesome. Soon, Nic whisked me away for an unbelivable dinner sans baby. We dined at Jaspers in Plano. We enjoyed unbelivable food and drink including a blue cheese appetizer and butterfinger creme brulee. The executive chef at Jaspers even beat Bobby Flay in an Iron chef challenge. It was a phenomenal dining experience topped off by receiving my birthday present from my husband. He had me close my eyes and put out my hand, then he placed my second wedding band on my finger. He said now that there were three of us and that I had lived three decades, it made sense to have three rings. It was so sweet and wonderful. I jumped up and hugged him and showered him with love and kisses. I will remember that birthday and all it entailed forever. Thank you so much to all who made it so special.

3 comments:

Kim said...

How incredibly sweet!!!
Happy Birthday, and I am glad you are all safe after the storm scare.

Miranda said...

It sounds like a perfect birthday! Happy 30th, and many, many more!

Brooklyn said...

Hey Mrs. B,
Its Brooklyn today we had a snow day so im at my moms work. Well i just made a blog www.boobearcook.blogspot.com check it out!!! We really need to get together so we can give Julianna her gifts!!!!!! Call me when you have a chance!!!!!!!