Friday, December 4, 2009

The Simple Things

Life is full of so many moments, big and small. Very often it is the simple things in life that mean the most and are the biggest blessings. Here are a few of our "simple things" over the past few months. Hope everyone is well. We love you! The Belchers :)


No, this is not product placement, just our cereal of choice due to price and taste. :)

Eating cheerios in bed with Mommy and Daddy while they drink coffee

Reading a book with a precious friend


Spending quality time with Gami

Dinner with cousin Sophia and Poppa


Relaxing at Mema and Pepa's


Playing on the hearth after Mommy has told me to not get up there a hundred times :)


Loving the snow with Daddy


and Mommy



Cousin playdates, complete with trading sippy cups


A beautiful snowy backyard

1 comment:

Kelli said...

She is growing so fast! She is gorgeous! I had a redheaded Cabbage Patch Doll when I was little too. :) Love it! Y'all are so blessed, and I am so glad! You deserve it!

Miss you!