Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Party Pics

We celebrated Julianna's first birthday Saturday. She very much enjoyed it, especially the cake and ice cream. We were blessed to have both families join us as we celebrated and remembered our little one's first year. Thank you to all who helped and made it possible. We love you! Hope everyone enjoys the pics!

The princess in her party dress with her prince, Daddy.

The beautiful table inspired and borrowed from Aunt Venus. Thank you!


Hot pink J cupcakes

Ice cream by Daddy's request



Notice the fondant J's. Thanks to Gami, all Belchers can now have personalized treats. We have all letters and numbers in fondant cut outs. It's so fun!



Beautiful flowers courtesy of sweet Gami. They are still on table and still look beautiful.



A quick family pic to commemorate the event





We sang Happy Birthday and blew out the candle with a little help from Mommy and Daddy.


This is a little out of order, but I didn't want to have to post again. This is the end of the cupcake/ice cream activity. :)


You mean you really are going to let me eat this bright pink sugary thing? Guess I'll give it a try. Cupcakes are good!!!


Wow! I am going to dive into this thing, Yummmy!!!!!




This pic is a little blurry, but you get the gist. We had one very happy, very tuckered out one year old by the end of the day.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love all that pink! I can't get over how long her hair is!! Love those pictures of her digging in! Priceless!

Miranda said...

I also love all the pink...so fun!!!