
It has been three blissful years since Mr. Nic Belcher made me his wife. What an incredible and amazing day, followed by three unbelievable years thus far. What a blessing he is to my life. I couldn't have ever imagined all that he is to me and all that we share together. God was so good and knew what he was doing when he brought us together and three years later reconnected us for forever. I love you so much my boo and I would do it again, over and over again. Here's to a lifetime together! You's my boo!!!

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary yesterday!!
Congrats! I am so glad you and Nic ended up together; God always has a plan! This totally makes me think of all the times we went to lunch in Abilene. Those were fun times, girl! Have a great anniversary!
LOVE THE CARD!!!!
Post a Comment