Thursday, April 9, 2009

Six Months…Well, Almost

Miss Julianna Grace will be six months old on Saturday, April 11th. It is hard to believe that six months ago we welcomed her into this world. She is our precious angel and we absolutely adore her. She is rolling over, sitting up, chatting up a storm, and has developed quite the cute personality. Here are some pictures from her sixth month photo shoot.


Baby's first head shot :)


Spring fun pics






Easter Dress Pics

8 comments:

jennyc said...

Oh my goodness - she is precious! And those eyes are beautiful! Can't believe she is getting so big!

Venus said...

Oh she is so cute!! I love the color of her hair! So pretty :)

Kim said...

Adorable!!! Brooke just saw your pictures and said "Baby Julianna, so sweet!" I agree :)

Miranda said...

She is so, so cute!

Newberry said...

I love the pictures! She has the sweetest face in all of them. I especially love the first one.

Texas Cookie Jar said...

Okay you two . . . I'm thinking that I need to see you and hold that precious baby as soon as possible! Andrea graduates from UTD May 16 . . .maybe we can come by and see you while we are in Dallas. love you!

Kama said...

Those are some adorable pictures. You guys should join our mommy group! I would love to see your little girl!!

AP said...

I didn't realize how red her hair is! I'm looking forward to getting to actually meet her.