Sunday, March 29, 2009

Time Flies...

Goodness, so much has happened since we last posted. Julianna now eats rice and oatmeal cereal with a spoon, is sitting up and even teething. I can’t believe how big she is getting and how quickly she is growing and changing. She is such a precious blessing and we love her so much! Here are a few pics from the last month. Hope everyone is doing well. Love, The Belchers :)




Julianna and Great Grandmama hanging out at the house.




Baby in da Hood Thanks Uncle Ben for the awesome outfit!



Julianna hanging out with all the Sig Shack kids in February: left to right (Julianna daughter of Nic and Ashley, Brayden, son of Stan and Jessi, Issac and Helen, son and daughter of Jason and Angela, Matthew, son of Brian and Courtney

2 comments:

Venus said...

Yay- I love the update! Can't wait to see ya'll!!

Kim said...

Just when I think she can't possibly get any cuter, she does! What an angel. :)