Friday, November 7, 2008

A Special Trip


This is Julianna and her Great Granny. Great Granny is 93 yrs. old. Julianna took a special trip on Monday to see her. Julianna relaxed and rested in Great Granny's bed and thoroughly enjoyed herself. It was such a blessing to see Great Granny and to capture it on camera. We love you Great Granny!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey girl! This is Kelli Hooper! I can't believe I just found your blog! I am so excited! Your baby is beautiful, and I LOVE her name! I am so happy for you and Nic. I'll bet y'all are awesome parents! How is Nic? Tell him I said hi. :) Wow, it has been forever. I hope you are doing well and enjoying your precious blessings. Let's get together to catch up soon! Love you!

PS..sorry this is the longest comment ever, I got a little too excited.

Kama said...

Hey--so good to find your blog. Tiffany sent it to me. What a cute baby you have. Lots of hair!! :) I hope all is well.